Sunday, September 4, 2011

a minor hiccup

Have I ever shared with you my theory that I am an idiot magnet?  No?  Well, here is proof.  And I am not categorizing the very capable a/c repairman that fell from the attic through my kitchen ceiling as an i_ _ _ _.  But the incident is classic in my life.

I am grateful for many things:
   1) my industrial sized range hood saved his life;
   2) my industrial sized range hood saved my granite;
   3) only cuts, no broken bones;
   4) the other 2 repairman up in the attic did not freak and fall also.


Just a little hiccup.

3 comments:

Haley Larsen said...

I would have CRIED!!! Hope they've fixed it!

Karee said...

I screamed! It was such a shock to see him hanging by his arm and his legs swinging in the air.

Haley Larsen said...

Oh, I would have screamed initially as well! Were you in the kitchen when it happened?