Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thank you, Heather! And the big sister to my mini.

Thank you, Heather at Quilt Story blog!  

She featured my sweet, mini Curved Log Cabin from last week on her Fabric Tuesday Folks post!

It is nice to have others see your work!  I know I am inspired every day by the creative treasures others post and share.  For those thinking of doing this:  I learned a great lesson -- I should have Paper Pieced it, Quilt Pro has many curved log cabins that can be sized to your desires.

So I guess one curved log cabin in a week was not enough...


No cutting the jelly rolls in half and thirds this time...
Just straight up jelly roll and honey bun!
Fast and easy.
Because I only used certain colors from the jelly roll,
 I needed to snitch some out of a second jelly for the outer pieces of the log cabin.
Robyn Pandolph's Maison Bleue for RJR, 

I found my jelly rolls at Missouri Star Quilt Co.
I believe I have loved every one of her collections.
You can see why!

2 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Congrats on being featured over at Quilt Story, what an adorable mini quilt! But, I have to say, I love this latest one even more - it's beautiful - love those blue fabrics!

Karee said...

Thank you, Kelly!